Proton.ai authority recently been published Project Manager Jobs in USA on their Official website and newspaper. Proton.ai recruits people regularly in their organization. According to the Job Circular they will recruit some people in their organization. In this article, we have covered everything about Project Manager Jobs in USA.
From here you will get the details of Project Manager Jobs. Below information is decorated for you to get the information easily. We recommend going through the post of this job circular. If you are looking for all Government Job circular , all Bank job circular , all NGO job circular , all private job circular and all Defense Job Circular , you can visit our category section. We also categorized the Jobs according to the location, industry.
About the Post of Project Manager Jobs in USA
We have write about the Post name of Proton.ai, No. of vacancy, educational qualification, published date, application last date etc. The post name of the job is important before applying you should need to chosen according to your passion and ask yourself, what is your passion? Here we have listed the post name(s) of job. We recommend you to check again the post name. This is Full Time job.
Project Manager Job Description – indeed Jobs
Proton.ai is revolutionizing wholesale distribution. Distributors sell nearly every physical good you come across. Key to the economy, they make up over 28% of GDP. But there’s a problem. Selling as a distributor is complicated. Distributors carry hundreds of thousands of complicated SKUs, making it impossible for distributors to know what their customers need. Proton cuts through this complexity with AI. We provide a solution that modernizes distributors’ sales efforts. And in doing so, we help distributors better serve their customers.
Our company is in hyper-growth mode. We’ve had significant year-over-year revenue growth, and we just raised a $20M Series A backed by Felicis Ventures (investors in Twitch, Shopify, Opendoor, and many others) and Battery Ventures. Needless to say, it’s an exciting time to join the Proton.ai team.
As part of the Proton Customer Engineering team, the Project Manager will own the facilitation of Proton projects’ efforts and be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships. This role will oversee all project functions including but not limited to kickoff meetings, requirements gathering, design reviews, integration support, solution documentation, after-action reviews, and training. For each project, the Project Manager will indirectly oversee a team of one or more engineers supporting the integration of the client’s data with Proton AI’s software, while maintaining accountability to SoW requirements.
We’re a remote-first company and hire people from around the world. Our working hours are flexible, however all our customers are currently US based and that requires some core working hours to be in alignment with US time zones. For this role we are looking for someone based in the US for logistical reasons.
The target salary range for this role is $100,000-$120,000 base + $10,000 variable. Final offers will be based on your skills and previous experience.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain resourcing requirements and understand resource availability & allocation
- Manage timesheets related to projects
- Maintain project budget, timeline, quality, and compliance with Proton project management standards
- Develop detailed project plans that indicate key milestones and activities
- Maintain the scope of a project and identify tasks that are out of scope based on the project statement of work (SoW)
- Escalate issues that may result in negative financial or customer relationship impact
- Ensure supporting project documentation is submitted in a timely manner
- Manage service engagements including interactions with the customer project team, technical analysts, and client stakeholders
- Host weekly project stakeholder meetings and drive initiatives to meet project goals
- Manage the delivery of project reporting for stakeholders to include burndown, RAG, and weekly status reports
- Contribute to the continuous review and build-out of project delivery standards and processes
- Define and develop metrics to measure key indicators including value, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Ensure customer expectations are met as identified in the statement of work
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in delivering customer-facing projects
- 4+ years of experience with task tracking or project management tools such as Asana or Jira
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, budgeting, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Strong desire to learn and contribute
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience managing a project through the full life cycle
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects across multiple clients and stakeholders
- Competitive Salaries + Company Stock Options – we want to pay you well (and equitably!) and make you feel like an owner.
- Flexible Schedule – we think high levels of autonomy, responsibility and working asynchronously foster an amazing workplace.
- Unlimited PTO + 10 Company Paid Holidays – we even have tools implemented to detect burnout to make sure folks recharge regularly.
- 401k with Employer Contribution (US only, for now!) – we know work isn’t forever, so we contribute up to 3% of your salary to help you prepare whether you directly contribute or not.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – we cover one medical plan 100% in the USA and cover a premium plan 100% for international employees (for US- this includes a HSA!) and cover 50% for dependents on all our medical plan options.
- $450 Quarterly Remote Working Stipend – to iterate and upgrade your WFH setup, cover cell phone/internet bills or even to go towards Coworking space!
- 12 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave – that goes for primary and secondary caregivers; even if you’re adopting or fostering!
- Biannual Company Paid Off-sites – time for us to be together, brainstorm, and make magic happen.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Project Manager Jobs in USA Image
Here we have provided the original job circular of Project Manager Jobs in USA . See the image to get detail information about this Jobs . So please check the Job application process below the image.
Are you interested to apply Project Manager Jobs ? You can get a amazing Jobs by this organization. In addition to, you can get all jobs circular notice on our website Prime Job Circular.
You can apply the Project Manager Job in USA easily. For this you have to submit your Application according to the rules of the recruitment advertisement within the application last date. Please read the Job Circular carefully.
These are the information about Project Manager Job in USA . To get the latest Job circular update, keep in touch with Prime Job Circular. If you think, we have the ability to improve, let share your thoughts through comments.