NorthWest Arkansas Community College (NWACC) authority recently been published Computer Operator Jobs on their Official website and newspaper. NorthWest Arkansas Community College (NWACC) recruits people regularly in their organization. According to the Job Circular they will recruit some people in their organization. In this article, we have covered everything about Administrative Assistant Jobs in USA.
From here you will get the details of Computer Operator Jobs . Below information is decorated for you to get the information easily. We recommend going through the post of this job circular. If you are looking for all Government Job circular , all Bank job circular , all NGO job circular , all private job circular and all Defense Job Circular , you can visit our category section. We also categorized the job according to the location, industry like Administrative Assistant Jobs .
Computer Operator Job Information
We have write about the Post name of NorthWest Arkansas Community College (NWACC), No. of vacancy, educational qualification, published date, application last date etc. The post name of the job is important before applying you should need to chosen according to your passion and ask yourself, what is your passion? Here we have listed the post name(s) of job. We recommend you to check again the post name. This is Full Time job.
NorthWest Arkansas Community College (NWACC) provides quality and affordable higher education to empower lives and strengthen communities within Northwest Arkansas and surrounding areas.
As the largest community college in Arkansas, NWACC is recognized as a leader in education. NWACC offers a full range of associate degrees, certificates and workforce training programs that prepare students for rewarding futures and careers.
NWACC employees are dedicated to fostering a diverse educational community and cultural learning environment that supports student success.
The Computer Operator supports the Information Technology Support Help Desk and Technicians in identifying and/or providing resolution to computer problems. Assists users in person, via telephone, or from remote locations. Responsible for helping maintain existing network, hardware, and software. The Computer Operator and the Help Desk team serves as first level support for students with wireless, blackboard, password reset, e-mail, My NWACC connection, browser settings, etc. but does not work on students’ hardware, i.e. computer repair.
- Serves as first contact to part time extra help employees for the ITS Help Desk when the supervisor is not available.
- Assists computer and network technicians in resolving and documenting issues.
- Conducts student passwords and PIN resets functions.
- Troubleshoots and researches issues with software use d by the students in the learning lab.
- Evaluates and recommends improvements to the Learning Labs systems.
- Maintains logs of all problems with menus, operation of programs, and hard ware conflicts.
- Acts as a consultant for resolving problems related to network resources such as wireless internet, Blackboard, etc.
- Supports ITS Help Desk employees with extended coverage hours.
- Provides first level support for Blackboard distance learning system.
- Works collegially with IT Tech Support, Employee Help Desk and Learner Services.
- Regular, reliable and non-disruptive attendance is an essential job duty, as is the ability to create and maintain collegial, harmonious working relationships with others.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned, including special projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The formal education equivalent of an associate’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related field; plus four years of experience in computer support operations, OR, completion of technical training in computer science, data processing, or a related field acquired from a vocational, military or industrial setting. Four years of experience in computer support operations.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Knowledge of compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results, to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Ability to enter, transcribe, record, store, or maintain information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
Rate of pay: $15 per hour
NorthWest Arkansas Community College (NWACC) provides quality and affordable higher education to empower lives and strengthen communities within Northwest Arkansas and the surrounding areas. As the largest community college in Arkansas, it offers a full range of associate degrees, certificates and workforce training that can lead to careers in business, computer science, art, communications, culinary, nursing, construction and more.
NWACC faculty and staff are committed to the success of our students and helping them develop intellectually, personally and interpersonally. NWACC professors are exceptional scholars who mentor traditional and nontraditional students within a campus and online environment that values and encourages diverse perspectives and ideas.
Northwest Arkansas is one of the most economically stable regions in the nation and serves as the base of operations for Walmart, Tyson Foods Inc., and J.B. Hunt Transport Services. Their close proximity to the college offers opportunities for internships, career training and post-graduation employment, as well as access to world-class art, culture and entertainment. Arkansas’ Ozark Mountains also offer wonderful outdoor experiences and hiking trails within a short drive of the college.
With its strong economy, beautiful surroundings and high-end amenities, Northwest Arkansas is also often ranked by publications as one of the nation’s best places to live. With its steady growth in population, it’s on track to soon become one of the nation’s 100 largest metropolitan areas. Such growth has increased cultural diversity, as well as opportunities to support various cultural events, cuisine, businesses and services.
NWACC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution, and welcomes applications without regard to age, race, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, religion, marital or parental status, protected veteran status, military service, genetic information, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Computer Operator Jobs in USA – Image / PDF
Here we have provided the original job circular of Computer Operator Jobs . See the image to get detail information about Computer Operator Jobs . So please check the Job application process below the image.
Are you interested to apply Computer Operator Jobs ? You can get a amazing Jobs by this organization. In addition to, you can get all jobs circular notice on our website Prime Job Circular.
You can apply the Computer Operator Jobs easily. For this you have to submit your Application according to the rules of the recruitment advertisement within the application last date. Please read the Job Circular carefully.
These are the information about Computer Operator Jobs . To get the latest Job circular update, keep in touch with Prime Job Circular. If you think, we have the ability to improve, let share your thoughts through comments.